EVERY DAY IS A SECOND CHANCE :)

012
CHANGE YOUR THOUGHTS & YOU CHANGE YOUR WORLD:) We`re all just kids that grew up too fast… You can`t have a better TOMORROW if you`re always thinking about YESTERDAY! Everything you want is on the other side of FEAR… All limitations are self imposed! Never give up on something that you can`t go a day without thinking about! Everyone DIES, not everyone LIVES… Don`t count the days, make every day count!

Consider how hard it is to change yourself & you will understand what little chance you have in trying to change others… Never tell your problems to anyone. 20 % don`t care & the other 80 % are glad you have them…

Live with no excuses & love with no regrets! Life is beautiful:) Never forget that! The best way to predict the future is to create it!! HAKUNA MATATA FOR THE REST OF YOUR DAYS:) (it means no worries for the rest of your days!)

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s